The Box Office will be open from May 30th 2013, please sign up to the mailing list to get the latest news on the programme and all festival events.
Terms & Conditions
The following sets out the terms and conditions that govern use of our Website and by using or visiting this site you expressly agree to be bound by them and any applicable Laws and Regulations.
Kinsale Arts Festival reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time and any such changes shall come into effect immediately upon posting on the Site. You are advised check this page from time to time.
We are committed to preserving your online privacy. Your contact information is used to contact you in relation to transactions entered into by you on our Site. You will be asked if you wish to receive information and updates regarding Kinsale Arts Festival. Your contact information will be kept confidential and will not be shared with third parties. Should you choose not to receive information, your details will not be used for any purpose other than in connection with your transaction.
Purchase and Refund Policy
Tickets for all events can be purchased in person from our Box Office at Eurospar (upstairs), Pearse St, Kinsale, Co Cork, via telephone on 021- 470 0877 or on line at www.kinsaleartsfestival.com. Please note that a booking charge will apply on all credit/debit card bookings (€2.50 per transaction), whether online, by phone or in person. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person for some events. Tickets can be posted upon request at a cost of €0.55 to the customer (for postage). Alternatively, tickets will be available for collection at the Kinsale Arts Festival Box Office or at the venue from one hour prior to the commencement of the event.
Box Office ticket sales for an event will cease one hour before commencement of that event. However, further tickets may be made available for sale at the venue. Check the Box Office for details.
- Please check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified after payment has been made.
- Tickets are issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Venue.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the event is cancelled.
- The promoter & venue management accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission and may, on occasion, have to conduct security searches, and other measures, to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter the programme without prior notice.
- Latecomers may be asked to wait for entry until a suitable break in the performance, and in some cases may not be admitted at all (see programme).
- The use of recording equipment (audio or visual) is strictly forbidden during all performances.
We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. If you have purchased a ticket(s) for an event which is subsequently cancelled, we will attempt to contact you by telephone, e-mail or post using the contact details that you provided at the time of booking. To gain a refund on a cancelled event, tickets must be returned to the Box office at Eurospar (upstairs), Pearse St, Kinsale, Co Cork, during the festival or to the address below within 7 days of the end of the festival: Kinsale Arts Festival 7 Pearse St, Kinsale, Co Cork.